©1984 Stephen H. Schmidt
This is Steve's prize winning photo for the Sierra Club's 1984 contest
Steve has been a freelance photographer since 1969. Over the years Steve has documented many of our projects, but his first love and art is capturing the colors and depth of the natural landscape...
- Earth Magazine Photography Contest
- Sierra Club Photography Contest -
First Prize: Abstracts in Nature, Color, 1984
- Hitchcock Center, Amherst, MA. Photography Exhibit
Second Prize: Design in Nature, 1983
First Prize: Design in Nature, 1982
- Cape Cod Museum of Natural History, Brewster, MA
"Essences of Water, Light, & Time," 1996 (until August 22)
- First Parish Unitarian Universalist Church, Brewster,MA
One person show, 1995
- Burnett Gallery, Jones Library, Amherst, MA:
"Ripples in Still Water," 1993
- "Nature's Wonders,"
The Arthur Griffin Center for Photographic Art, Winchester, MA, 1995
- "Images of Puffer's Pond and the Mill River Conservation Area,"
Hitchcock Center for the Environment, Amherst, MA, 1994
- "At Our Feet" Exhibit,
Leverett Crafts & Arts, Leverett, MA, 1991
- Juried Consignment Gallery,
Leverett Crafts & Arts, Leverett, MA, 1989
- Zone Gallery, Photographic Exhibition, Springfield, MA, 1982
- Boston Center for the Arts, Photovision '72, 1972
Click on the TagYerit Logo to return home...
© 2003 Stephen H.Schmidt